Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Old School beats New School


who said that jeans jackets are out of style?=\.. I think depending on how you rock it(nd of course who you are) they could be da next biggest trend. AGAIN. I think people should pick back up wearing jean jackets, especially boys, becus Sean John makes alot of majorly cute Jackets, I'm deff digging the style again.






Also kayne is trying a new look with the jean jacket. I think it really works for him, and the i love the way he rocks it. I do it the same way, but with hoodies=]







4 comments:

  1. Omg girl your blog is FRESH!?
    Thanks for checking mine out!
    So Cute I'm loving the Banner!
    ;D www.ecofriendlyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I just took my old EXPRESS jean jacket out of retirement. Nice looking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno 'bout d jean jacket wit da hoodie but KanYe is KanYe...

    Follow my blog & i'll follow yours...

    www.kayoblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete